design

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hola!


Well, I'm new to all this blogging stuff. I do enjoy reading other people's blogs so I decided to start one of my own. So, here's a little about the Familia Garcia...I'm Celesta married to Robert. We have two boys...Gunner (5) and Cannon (7 months), a.k.a "Bang and Boom". And before you ask, no I do not name my kids after weapons. Really. Gunner loves to play. As long as someone is chasing him, he's happy. Cannon likes to take whatever he can get his hands on and just chew, chew, chew! Actually, Cannon just got his first tooth! Gunner has just finished tball and is gearing up for soccer. He LOVES to run...so I figure this would be good for him. For the first time, he will not be coached by his dad or his Pa. This is a sport we know nothing about and I think he might listen better to another person rather than one of us.

Well, I guess this is it for now...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment