design

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Long time, no post...

I have been horrible about keeping up this blog. Here's what we have been up to:

Cannon has FINALLY started walking. 18 months old and I thought the day would never come. He just got up one day and started going. For a while, he would only walk at home. I think he didn't trust his surroundings. But he's slowly coming around. It's crazy because I will be washing dishes and there he comes...walking. He loves his brother and loves to pick on him (already).

Gunner has completed kindergarten and will be going into first grade...(tear). I am excited for him and to see what he accomplishes in his future, but it's sad too because he's growing and that means I'm getting older =/ He lost his first tooth not to long ago...he was so proud.

We have just been busy with soccer (just finished) and tball (almost done) and looking forward to a relaxing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment